Our school have invested in a reading eggs account for every child in school.
Reading eggs is a multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun. Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!
The programme includes one‑on‑one lessons that match your child's ability and feature fun characters, wonderful songs and interactive animations. Your child will feel motivated to learn with exciting rewards and enjoy over 2500 beautifully illustrated e‑books.
Reading eggs allows teachers to set assignments and challenges to children whilst also allowing children to explore reading.
About reading eggs:
- Designed by experienced primary teachers, educational writers and developers
- Used in over 16,000 primary schools (and counting!)
- Aligned to the National Curriculum, so you can feel confident knowing that your child is learning the skills they need for school success
- Based on solid scientific research, making it the best choice against other children's apps.
- Reading Eggs covers the five components of reading which all children need to become confident readers: phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, reading comprehension and fluency.
Each child has been given their own login details by school.
Click on the image below to access reading eggs