Schools meals and Parent Pay
At Hill Top , we use a cashless payment system, called ParentPay, for all transactions between parents and the academy; including meals and educational visits.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for lunch and other items such as trips.
- offers a highly secure payment site.
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made.
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school.
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children.
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register .
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders.
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures.
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student.
- payments do not bounce.
- reduces paper ‘waste’.
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card.
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments.
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises. helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like.
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school.
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely.
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear.
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date.
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alert.
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use.
For more information and help with using your account, please visit the following website or contact the academy office.